I think I need an IV

Options
I have been so good about getting my 8-10 cups a water a day and normally don't have a problem...but this week has been so crazy busy that I haven't had the time to drink much of anything. I seriously think it would be much easier if I could just have an IV and a water backpack :) Anyone with me on that?

Replies

• nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Here here!
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    That would be way more convenient than having to drink all that water....it's gets tiresome and bland sometimes...
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    It's not quite an IV, but Camelbak makes a water backpack with a long straw thing. I see people use them at the gym all the time.
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    thinking the same---water is my weakness and believe it or not I am a water drinker
  • krissy_pooo
    krissy_pooo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    you know what, I was trying so hard to get my 8 glasses, and that's when I realized I would be SO bloated by the end of the night! I stopped doing that, and drank water when I needed it, as well as when I was working out! It has worked so much better for me and I'm not thirsty. We have to remember that we get lots of water from our fruits and veggies too! I know a lot of people won't be with me on this, but that's what really works for me :)
  • BountyHead
    Options
    you know what, I was trying so hard to get my 8 glasses, and that's when I realized I would be SO bloated by the end of the night! I stopped doing that, and drank water when I needed it, as well as when I was working out! It has worked so much better for me and I'm not thirsty. We have to remember that we get lots of water from our fruits and veggies too! I know a lot of people won't be with me on this, but that's what really works for me :)

Yeah Dont sit there and try to chug 8 cups all at once or even 3 cups. Remember its 8 8oz servings I have my beer mug ( 40oz :-p) i just keep it topped off with water So when I see it i know i need to take a drink. If you Drink to much water at once you are not going to absorb all of it and then there is really no point in drinking it.