Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Omg, will someone get this jar of nutella away from me!!!!! I broke down and bought some the other day just to see if i could control myself around it. I was good for about 2 days, but now I think it is actually calling my name!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Omg, will someone get this jar of nutella away from me!!!!! I broke down and bought some the other day just to see if i could control myself around it. I was good for about 2 days, but now I think it is actually calling my name!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    LOL, I've read enough posts about that stuff by now to know that I'd better NEVER buy it!
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i almost bought it the other day and decided against it. lol:laugh:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I actually credit nutella as part of my success so far... a little bit on a piece of whole wheat toast is a perfect craving-quencher on those certain days and I can't BELIEVE I've been able to control myself!! For me, in those moments when I'm looking at the jar thinking 'oh how I would love to get my spoon...' I remind myself that if I continue to control myself with it, I can have some sometimes, but if I can't control myself then it has to go. And I don't want to see it go :tongue: Maybe that will work for you?? Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • LadyZen
    LadyZen Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    LOL, I've read enough posts about that stuff by now to know that I'd better NEVER buy it!

Same here:noway:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Remember!!! Two seconds on the lips, forever on the hips!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY from the Nutella :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

After reading the ingredient list, I knew I wasn't going to order it. Sounds good but my gosh--:sick:
  • clairegl
    clairegl Posts: 82
    Options
    I've never tried Nutella, but the more I see posts here, the more I think I'm better off not knowing....
    Just chalk it up to knowledge gained and move forward.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I've never tried Nutella, but the more I see posts here, the more I think I'm better off not knowing....
    Just chalk it up to knowledge gained and move forward.

Yup, what we don't know won't hurt us, right?!!! LOL