another 30 day shred post!

Options
Does anyone else find their feet hurting during these workouts? I am only on day 2 on level 1 but both times my feet have hurt really bad during the workout!

Replies

• eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    my feet and calves were killing me after day 3 but i realized it was because i exercised barefoot. i took a two day break and then they were fine.. but i exercise with sneakers on now.
  • ValMae
    ValMae Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yes! My feet hurt so badly! I attributed it to crappy tennis shoes and haven't bought a more supportive pair yet but I'm kind of difficult because I have perfectly flat feet. No arch whatsoever. If anyone has a solution to this besides better shoes I too would love to hear it!
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    My feet hurt the first day but I wasnt wearing shoes...I no longer do the shred without shoes :S
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I stand on my exercise mat in my tennis shoes when I do it. That may sound crazy, but it is what works for me. My feet, shins, and knees were killing me! I have hard wood floors. My mat may wear out faster, but the extra cushion to absorb the impact from exercising really helps me.
  • annettew1968
    Options
    Thanks for the info everyone! I am doing day 1 workout in a few minutes, I will be sure to have my sneakers on and use my mat!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I wear a good pair of new balance cross trainers when I do my exercise dvds, including 30 day shred. Went through the 30days in fact! My feet did not hurt but the rest of me did. I can only imagine if I did this w/o shoes or crummy ones my feet would hurt.
  • lisaloo85
    Options
    Thanks for all the info and thoughts! The first day I did it bare foot so today I did wear shoes and they still hurt! Hopefully it will start to go away, or maybe I need new shoes, however, they don't hurt when I run...