I need some friends! (does that sound despite)

Options
Hello everyone. Wanted to make the most of these forums. I would love the support and would love to help others with there progress. I have a 1200 calorie a day limit and try to workout daily. I am a female and I'm 22 years old. Trying to lose about 50 pounds. Would love someone going through the same as I am but anyone is welcome.

Marline Dorcinvil

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    I'm a 24 yo female who also has the overall goal of losing 50 lbs...i'm down 29 right now (and stuck)! Lets be friends

I'm also a vegetarian marathoner :-)
  • TonysMiss
    TonysMiss Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound desperate at all! Add me!
    = )
  • cmbrysonussery
    cmbrysonussery Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a 24 yrs old female with 46 lbs left to go, 28 down already, and a 1200 calorie diet. I excercise 5 days a week. Let's be friends
  • cubanita28
    cubanita28 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation as - I currently weigh 188.1 and would like to drop down to 130-140. My sister is getting married on March 26, 2011 and I am the maid of honor so I would really like to look and feel as best as I can that day. I would love to help each other through this life style change :-)

cubanita28
  • oRoseo
    Options
    hii! :]
    Naww, doesn't sound desprate at all... I just joined, so we're in the same boat [as in needing friends.]
    I'm 5'0 and I'm 105lbs... now everyone can yell at me that thats really lousy, but I looked online and supposedly I'm overweight. :P so whatever, i'm just going to lose 15lbs and be happy. I figure skate, so maybe some of that extra weight is muscle? I don't know, i'm just really bummed. (I used to have a mild eating disorder when i was younger, so i have to learn to be careful.)
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... the more the merrier :glasses:
  • sophied247
    Options
    Sounds really similar to me too! I have a 1200 cals a day limit and am 22, Hoping to lose around 40 ibs and have just started :) It's so great to see how supportive this site is, though the diary is extremely helpful it's the people who are motivating! x
  • denise980
    Options
    I'm 23 and going through the same thing. Add me if you want!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi .. friends are the best way to lose weight! feel free to add me :)
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im 20 and a girl, feel free to add! I wanna lost 10-15 lbs to get rid of my muffin top (such a cruelly delicious term for dieters) and my tummy. I've been doing this for YEARS, but the end is in sight, if I squint, and maybe use a telescope.
    But yesh, the more the merrier, add me and we can swap ideas, stories and tips and stuff! and MOTIVATE!!!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am 34. started off at 168 and working on going to 115. So far I have lost 19 pounds. Feel free to add me ANYONE =)
  • jenniix
    Options
    Not desperate at all! That's what we're all here for!
    I'm 22 but lookin' to lose about 30 lbs. You can add me if you want! I just started this week. :)
  • MomOfMikeAndLiam
    Options
    I'm 27, lost 50lbs, started to gaining it back after a year. Now I have 15 to lose, but honestly it feels way harder than the 50 I lost before. I KNOW having friends going through the same things you are creates a much easier environment for weightloss. I'll be a support system. My name is Ali.
  • sabichu
    Options
    Add me! We all need the support and give it too x
  • mamacath
    Options
    Hello & welcome , I sent request ... anyone else feel free to add me as well .. the support is amazing and we all can get help from each other :flowerforyou:
  • erikamt
    Options
    Hey I'm 20 years old and also looking for some friends on here! I am trying to lose about 30 pounds. Add me if you'd like, I would really appreciate it.
  • shellywelly123
    shellywelly123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm also 22 and aiming to get to around 130lbs. same calorie goal daily feel free to add me if you like