NSV?? Not sure...

Options
MzBug
MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
We have severe winds here today, gusts of 60+ mph, but it is a warm wind 65 degrees at 3pm. I was coming out of the grocery store with one hand full of bags, and my purse and keys in my other hand. I was wearing a ladies cut V neck t-shirt that used to fit fairly snug. Well, I guess I have out shrank it. During a gust of wind the dang thing blew UP and OVER my face! I was looking out the V neck! I dropped the bags and my head lettuce went one way, my oranges went another, and forget even thinking about retrieving my news paper. I got my shirt back down and tucked into my pants in short order. Another lady and a middle aged guy assisted me in rounding up my stuff. The guy just had a big grin on his face when he said "nice bra" (black plunge with lace). The lady agreed and we all laughed. I am sure my face was red. I guess this shirt goes in the bag of too large clothes to go to the Goodwill. Does it count as a NSV? Not sure...:blushing:

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Great story!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    LMAO

I think it does!!

:laugh:
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    OMG....I almost wet in my pants......(drinking all that water)...........

Yes....It' has to be a NSV with a dash of humor!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    omg that's wonderful! lol You poor thing though, must've been embarressing...thankyou for sharing the story!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    hahaha yes. and definitely more than one NSV:

clearly your shirt is too big and you were complimented by both a man and woman! haha
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    lmao heck ya it does!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Me: :laugh: You: :blushing: :embarassed:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Totally and you got a compliment out of it too!!!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    note to self - always wear a nice bra while losing weight and wearing old close. got it.
  • MelodiV2010
    Options
    That is hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it today! :laugh:
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    note to self - always wear a nice bra while losing weight and wearing old close. got it.

Lol this whole thread is great! Sorry about your embarrasment but I think that shirt has to go!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Great story - thanks for sharing! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!