a HUGE ego shopping trip!!!

Options
:bigsmile: :laugh: :happy: :drinker: :glasses: Went to Wally-World today and just for kicks tried on new jeans - I love it - I was wearing a baggy 18W - and actually fit into a 14 petite!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess the baggy look is out!!! HAHAHAHAHA
I AM THRILLED. And give the majority of the credit to MyFitnessPal. It is great!
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I certainly am!

Replies

• mamajo
    mamajo Posts: 19
    Options
    :bigsmile: :laugh: :happy: :drinker: :glasses: Went to Wally-World today and just for kicks tried on new jeans - I love it - I was wearing a baggy 18W - and actually fit into a 14 petite!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess the baggy look is out!!! HAHAHAHAHA
    I AM THRILLED. And give the majority of the credit to MyFitnessPal. It is great!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend! I certainly am!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

Congrats!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    :drinker: What a feeling:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's gotta be a wonderful feeling...Congrat!!!:flowerforyou:
  • vegasmellie
    vegasmellie Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    that's one of the best feelings in the world! and what great motivation to soldier on, huh? can't wait to feel that!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I had a great clothes shopping trip myself a few weeks back! It's SUCH a great feeling to fit into smaller sizes, isn't it?!!!
    Keep up the great job!
  • areason4stars
    Options
    wow, what a great natural high!
    Way to go!
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I bought jeans 1 size smaller and I am thrilled. You should be proud!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :glasses: That is very cool!! Dontcha just love it??? Congratulations on your hard work, and keep it up.
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    whooo hoo!!!

:drinker:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Thats awesome!! I just achieved that a few weeks ago as well!! Great feeling isnt it?? :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
    I love buying clothing in a smaller size..and getting rid of the big sizes..
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!!! What a good day for you! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!