Never feel full :(

Options
2»

Replies

• emlov81
    emlov81 Posts: 128
    Options
    Almonds - they're great for you but deceptively calorific! Go easy on them!

You gotta weigh 'em.....otherwise it can easily get out of hand:laugh:
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    This is going to seem like a weird question. You say you don't feel full; do you still feel hungry? You shouldn't feel full after every meal. You should feel satisfied. If you are still hungry maybe you need to up your fiber not just protien.

Excellent advice! I was going to say the same thing. You shouldnt be eating until you are full as that means you have definitely over-indulged. You should feel satisfied (ie not hungry anymore) Also, remember that you need to wait ten minutes after you eat for the satisfied feeling to kick in.

Drinking water before your meal will also help.
  • poptastic
    poptastic Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I think the best thing is to eat as many natural unprocessed foods as possible. They keep you much fuller than any processed foods or 'light' options of bad stuff. Since I made a conscious effort to make all my meals myself instead of buying lunch or dinner readymade, I've noticed I don't feel hungry all the time or feel the need to pick at things. Also if you want to snack try having a big glass of water or a herbal tea - I usually find that if I'm 'hungry' between meals it's generally just boredom at work!