nice cheap healthy meal

Options
chedder chicken broccoli soup

Ingredents
1 can condenced low fat chedder and broccoli soup
1/2 lbs lean ground chicken ( you can also use lean ground beef)
2 cups skim milk ( or what ever type you use)

fry up ground chicken then drain the fat
mix the can of soup and milk boil and serve

REALY GOOD ASK MY KIDS

**Desert**

cantalop cut into shapes seved with low fat yogert

Replies

• jessidenn3
    jessidenn3 Posts: 34
    Options
    chedder chicken broccoli soup

Ingredents
    1 can condenced low fat chedder and broccoli soup
    1/2 lbs lean ground chicken ( you can also use lean ground beef)
    2 cups skim milk ( or what ever type you use)

fry up ground chicken then drain the fat
    mix the can of soup and milk boil and serve

REALY GOOD ASK MY KIDS
    *****************************************************************************

**Desert**

cantalop cut into shapes seved with low fat yogert
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    hey :) I hve also made this before. I serve it in home made popovers...mmm tastes almost like fresh pot pie! lol
  • jessidenn3
    jessidenn3 Posts: 34
    Options
    never thought of doing that we have served over fresh baked potatoes kids call it cat puke lol... BUT THEY LOVE IT:drinker:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    ewww sounds appetizing...lmao no, actually sounds yummy over potatoes! :)
  • noniconnie
    Options
    GRRRRRREAT JOB ON THE NO SMOKING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!
    :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Johnsr1971
    Johnsr1971 Posts: 11
    Options
    If you like spicy Thai food you can try this, its quite filling and contains around 450 calories.
    I read somewhere that raw chllis can increase your metabolism (see below the Recipe)

FOR THE DRESSING
    Juice of 2 limes
    Tablespoon of fish sauce
    1 shallot finely chopped
    Some chillis (depending on how hot you like it)
    teaspoon of pure honey
    1/2 cup of corriander

1 cup of cooked rice noodle
    4 cherry tomato (halved)
    1 smoked mackerel fillet.

Mix all the stuff for the dressing in a bowl and set aside. Put the noodles in a serving bowl with the fish and tomato and then mix in the dressing.

WEB QUOTE:
    Besides power-packed with vitamin C, bell peppers also provide vitamin B6, phytochemicals such as lycopene and beta-carotene (the precursor for vitamin A), folate, potassium and plenty of fiber. The only difference between sweet peppers and chilli peppers is the presence of capsaicin in chilli peppers. Capsaicin itself holds numerous health benefits:

Effective treatment and natural pain relief for inflammation such as arthritis, psoriasis, diabetic neuropathy.

Reduce risk of heart attack and stroke as it helps to reduce cholesterol levels and formation of blood clots.

Clear blocked nose and congested lungs.

Prevent prostate cancer by inhibiting growth of cancerous cells ? Prevent stomach ulcers by killing bacteria in the stomach and stimulate more protective stomach juices.

Help to lose weight as it speeds up the body?s metabolism rate, suppresses appetite and cravings for sweet foods.

Lower risk of Type 2 diabetes by controlling the blood sugar.
  • StrawberryMargarita
    Options
    Good for you on the quiting smoking. I am going on a year and half now. It was so hard, but you know I don't even think about it now. Like everything it just takes time and you wont even realize you ever smoked. My husband still smokes and I don't even like the smell of it any more. I am 40 now and smoked since I was about 11. If I can do it, I know you will stay with it!