over on carbs. Again.

Options
Sigh. I'm so bad. Bread is the worst. I got this sour dough homemade bread at the grocery store for these amazing sandwiches that we had a couple nights ago and there the extra bread was sitting and tomorrow it would no longer be good and so...I ate it. And am at -22 carbs. And I can't exercise because my husband is running a dance recital (tech) and I'm home alone with the kids. :sad: Sigh.

Replies

• bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    Sigh. I'm so bad. Bread is the worst. I got this sour dough homemade bread at the grocery store for these amazing sandwiches that we had a couple nights ago and there the extra bread was sitting and tomorrow it would no longer be good and so...I ate it. And am at -22 carbs. And I can't exercise because my husband is running a dance recital (tech) and I'm home alone with the kids. :sad: Sigh.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    10 min of sit ups burns 100 cals...appx 100 cals = (1 avg. slice of bread).

You will burn even more with your kids sittin on your belly when you do them. :laugh:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    This is when you could really use a treadmill!
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    10 min of sit ups burns 100 cals...appx 100 cals = (1 avg. slice of bread).

You will burn even more with your kids sittin on your belly when you do them. :laugh:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

Thanks so much! I did not know that.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    could always take the kids out for a walk, or to play in the yard. running around after them will burn up cals like you wouldn't believe!!