embarrassed , but sharing anyway

Options

Replies

• healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Congrats! So inspiring! Keep up the awesome work!
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! what all have you done to lose the weight like that? i could use some tips...especially in the stomach area!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    My diet stays in the 1200 range. Though I haven't been brave enough to get away from the processed foods yet. One step at a time I guess. As far as exercise, I started by doing the treadmill, but then it broke. The weather here is so cold and I got discouraged. Then as ridiculous as it sounds, I would walk 3 miles back and forth in my living-room. I figured sitting around complaining about a broken treadmill isn't going to help me get thin. Then I got a wii and my friend bought me the golds gym cardio workout. I workout to that, wear my hrm and workout until I get at least 300 calories burned. Now on the days its not to cold out, I have been trying to do the couch 2 5k. Hope this helps
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Seriously AWESOME!!! COngrats and hold that head HIGH!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • Kris1974
    Options
    Honey how can you be embarrassed?? You look FANTASTIC! Good job on the 20 lb loss.
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Wow, great, no awesome results for 1 month! Keep up the good work!
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fabulous! and in such quick time!
  • sweeteme
    sweeteme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What the What, you look GREAT. Please share how you did it
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look amazing!!!
  • davegti
    Options
    Extremely impressive keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Embarrassed about what!?! 20 pounds (I'll give you 1) is a TRIUMPH and it shows! Congrats big time!
  • AutimnRose
    Options
    Thats amazing! Keep up all the good work! I didnt take a before pic f myself when I started this. I wasnt expecting that much honestly. But now Im wishing I had cause 1 month in and 5 pounds lighter and I can actualy start to SEE a difference in myself. Thanks for sharing your pics, they will help inspire many more people!
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Embarrassed? About what? Remember where you are, this is why we all are here. You look awesome! Looks like a whole lot more than 20lbs. Good for you!
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to be embarassed about at all! You kicked butt losing 20 lbs so fast! That is amazing and you look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow that is awesome!! You look great...please tell me your secrets! :)
  • sageslippers
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Great job! You've inspired me :)
  • thisis4me
    thisis4me Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Do not be embarrassed!!! You are an inspiration!! Great job:)
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Damh girl... you're looking great! Looks like much more than 20 lbs. Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing. :wink:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    You look great!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    NO REASON TO BE EMBARRASSED!! GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!