I have an confession

Options
As you all know I am trying to gain weight in a healthy manner. Believe or not being too thin is bad too. Anyway these past couple of days I have not been eating too healthy. I am trying to get back on track but it is hard. The bad thing about also besides putting all those unhealthy fats and sugars in my body is I actually gained a little weight. I love that I gained weight, I just don't like how I did it. It takes forever for me to gain weight the healthy way and sometimes I lose weight. I have to keep in mind the bad things that an unhealthy diet does to my body and keep working at having patience.

Replies

• krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    As you all know I am trying to gain weight in a healthy manner. Believe or not being too thin is bad too. Anyway these past couple of days I have not been eating too healthy. I am trying to get back on track but it is hard. The bad thing about also besides putting all those unhealthy fats and sugars in my body is I actually gained a little weight. I love that I gained weight, I just don't like how I did it. It takes forever for me to gain weight the healthy way and sometimes I lose weight. I have to keep in mind the bad things that an unhealthy diet does to my body and keep working at having patience.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I was thinking about you today and wondering where you had been. Glad to hear you gained but sorry it wasn't how you would like it. It's a start though, right? Now you can continue to work on improving. I know you can do it!

:flowerforyou:
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Options
    Thank you so much. I will try.
  • bayaderka
    bayaderka Posts: 53
    Options
    You should speak with a nutritionist if you already haven't.

Some healthy foods that are high in calorie are quinoa (healthy whole grains), cheese, and peanut butter, you should also try to eat lots of fruits because they are high in sugar.

You should also try to add a few nutrition bars, granola and cereal.
  • magdalune
    magdalune Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Baked potato. Full of good stuff all by itself.
  • mlck2323
    mlck2323 Posts: 87
    Options
    Head to your local nutrition store or health food store and look for weight-gainer powder for shakes. They will be nutritious and have lots of protein and high-calorie such as 3-500 per shake. Good luck!