Got other ways to relieve stress?

janiewilson30
janiewilson30 Posts: 2
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
Got any I deas on releving stress I mean like termendous strees?

Replies

• halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    well, taking a long walk always does it for me....or locking myself in the bathroom to take a long hot bath without interruption, a glass of wine, watch a funny movie...
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    One way I began to relieve stress is play the boxing game on the Wii if you have one... gets a LOT of frustration out.
    I also love to take bubble baths with candles lit...
    Drink a nice cup of hot tea....
    Even just writing helps me.

Hope you can de-stress soon :-)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    sex
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Power Yoga...amazing, really.
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Orgasim!!! Then a nice long bath...or do it in reverse and take a nap after the big O...lol
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Talk to your friends, go to bar, go home with hottest guy there.

Voila!

On top of the world again!
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    sex

LOL.. my stress normally comes from my hubby , so sex would not fix my stress. I might end up putting the pillow other his head
  • FearAnLoathing
    sex

LOL.. my stress normally comes from my hubby , so sex would not fix my stress. I might end up putting the pillow other his head

theres a fetish for that
  • FearAnLoathing
    sex

you could always get a ball gag so he cant talk and tape a picture of your celebertiy crush on his face:wink:
  • sunset19
    sunset19 Posts: 22 Member
    Simple yoga/stretching while listening to relaxing music. I don't know why, but stretching really helps me calm down.
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    sex

theres a fetish for that

HAHAHA OMG
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    sex

you could always get a ball gag so he cant talk and tape a picture of your celebertiy crush on his face:wink:

to be honest I would rather go w/o than even deal with him when he pisses me off ..
    10+ yrs of marriage and us having stressful jobs.. the hell with romance. I got too many other things to worry about in life.
  • sex

SEX WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Not just any sex. You need the kind of sex that has you weak and panting when you are done!!!!!! Get to it!!!! :wink:
  • Tai chi get a dvd and relax. Its great exercise and very calming
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Not just any sex. You need the kind of sex that has you weak and panting when you are done!!!!!! Get to it!!!! :wink:

That's the only kind of sex I know. The room shouldn't look recognizable by the time it's done. And neither should the loving part of your lower half...
  • I saw this topic and had to look since I also need some good suggestions.

Turning to comfort food is a habit I'm trying hard to break.

I like to read in the bubblebath. A good import beer or glass of wine while in there is nice too but when I am hardcore trying to shed pounds I cut out alcohol.

All you perverts talking about sex made me laugh, thanks. No I'm not offended and agree it can be a good tension release but when one has body image issues and doesn't like being seen naked it can cause stress at the same time. And sex by myself isn't quite the same...

Turning on my favorite songs and singing along can improve my mood. I can get lost on YouTube or ProjectPlaylist.

Laughter is also great. I've bookmarked a few free sites that make me laugh til I cry. Look for Damn You Auto Correct, Cyanide and Happiness, and Blunt Cards. I apologize if my brand of humor is offensive.

I treat myself to a professional massage when I can afford it.

Playtime with my Cashmere Bengal kitty makes me smile.

A long hot shower before bed sometimes helps get me relaxed and ready to sleep.

I'll be checking back for more ideas....
This discussion has been closed.