New to MFP--love it already!

Options
I am so excited that I joined MFP--have only been on here 3 days and already I am making better choices on what I eat! And after reading a thread on Jillian Michael's 30 day shread I am starting that on Monday! Thanks for the motivation everyone!

Replies

• als3105
    als3105 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 31 years od, mother of two. I also just started MFP. And I can't wait to see a new me.
    I am having fun working out now. And enjoying every minute of it. Can't wait for tomorrow.:smile:
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! This is the place, very positive and supportive.
  • mjshuster
    Options
    I have been with MFP for almost 2 weeks now. I have never had so much fun dieting! I have discovered that I love the challenge of creating meals that will fill me up but stay within my allotted calorie intake. It is also much easier for me to control the sweets!

Welcome and best of luck!
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Welcome Newbies! MFP is the best, great tools and great members to offer motivation. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey.
  • ildi59
    ildi59 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • monicaP413
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined a few weeks ago and am absolutely addicted. The good thing is that I got a coworker into it too, and we are both becoming really good at judging how many calories are in things! It's great!