Monthly lbs lost?

Options
Hey everyone! Just curious to know what is the most you have lost in a month (pounds and or inches)?? And how did you do it? I love hearing peoples responses on how they do the weight loss it's very encouraging! Please share we all can learn something!

Replies

• Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    6 TO 8 POUNDS IS MY AVERAGE.
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    That is a great average!!!! Nice job!
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    in the last 6 weeks i have lost 9 lbs and 6.5 inches :]
    this month has only been about 2 lbs :/
  • mrsannett
    Options
    Wow that is great....well you are doing wonderful! Don't worry it will change soon...we still have a few days left in the month.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    9.8 first month, less than 4 this month. I've only been at this for two months, though. I don't expect to see a 10lb loss/month again. I'll be plenty satisfied if I keep losing inches and feeling better (along with 3-4lbs a month) would be nice.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    in the last 6 weeks i have lost 9 lbs and 6.5 inches :]
    this month has only been about 2 lbs :/

wow so similar to me! I'm a little bummed this months loss isn't as big, but I know the reasons for it so I won't let it get to me. Great job on your inches lost! Mine's so close to your range, at 5.5 inches lost :smile: you are doing awesome!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    ANNETTE, I THINK THE WEIGHT LOSS SLOWS ESPECIALLY AFTER TWO MONTHS. BUT THERE ARE PLENTY VETERANS ON THIS SITE WHO WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH TIPS ETC!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    ANNETTE, I'M SORRY. I SEE THAT YOU ARE A VETERAN!! LOL!:laugh:
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    in the last month, i have lost 10 lbs! :)

1705046.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mrsannett
    Options
    Thanks for the responses! I am going to try really hard and lose 2 pounds a week next month and see what I can do. I am going to increase my workouts and work out in the am for 20 mins a day along w/my normal evening exercise.