Rejoice with me! Finally passed 20 pounds!!!

Hey, everyone, this is Deb from Thailand here. I just want you all to know I jumped on the scale this am. dreading it as I have had a heavy chest infection and could not exercise for a week) and found to my joy that I had lost 5 and a half pounds...bringing my total loss in the past 10 weeks to 21.5 pounds. Hoorrraaay for me!!! Hoorray for myfitnesspal.com! and especially hooray to Jesus for giving me the courage at the age of 50 to try again.

Only 129 lbs to go. I will do it.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
St. Paul to the Philippians

Replies

• deb_ge
    deb_ge Posts: 87 Member
    Hey, everyone, this is Deb from Thailand here. I just want you all to know I jumped on the scale this am. dreading it as I have had a heavy chest infection and could not exercise for a week) and found to my joy that I had lost 5 and a half pounds...bringing my total loss in the past 10 weeks to 21.5 pounds. Hoorrraaay for me!!! Hoorray for myfitnesspal.com! and especially hooray to Jesus for giving me the courage at the age of 50 to try again.

Only 129 lbs to go. I will do it.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
    St. Paul to the Philippians
  • finkkm
    finkkm Posts: 27 Member
    Congratulations! That is fabulous! :):):)
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Hi Deb! Hip Hip Hooray! Must be all that rice and fish! lol
    Congrats! and keep on keeping on! Blessings :happy:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Congrats Deb! That's wonderful, just keep going and don't look back. :flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    That is wonderful!

Terrific! :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Congratulations! This is a milestone!! Keep it up and your success will continue!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    :flowerforyou: Way to go deb!!!:flowerforyou:
  • deb_ge
    Thanks you guys. I must say I have really loved being a part of this community. I find so much encouragement and accountability here. The accountability is mainly personal...in making sure I log my food and exercise each day. But the encouragement just reading all your posts, not just to me but to the many others on this board who write in on bad days. Well you are all just too too terrific. Bless you each and every one!:flowerforyou:
  • deb_ge
    Thanks you guys. I must say I have really loved being a part of this community. I find so much encouragement and accountability here. The accountability is mainly personal...in making sure I log my food and exercise each day. But the encouragement just reading all your posts, not just to me but to the many others on this board who write in on bad days. Well you are all just too too terrific. Bless you each and every one!:flowerforyou:
  • OMG! That is awesome! Keep it up honey!! You can do it!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Deb,
    Great job! Keep it up - us 50 year olds can do it too:wink:
  • Way to go. Keep up the good work. I know it is not easy and take awhile to get there but boy is the reward worth it. :flowerforyou:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Congratulations you are awesome. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • That is so wonderful!!! I can't wait till I get passed 20 lbs. Hooray for you!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Congratulations!
    Keep up the good work.
  • gayla
    gayla Posts: 4
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All things are possible through your strength in Jesus. Just think how good you feel now and even how much better you will feel with each pound lost closer to your goal. You go GIRL!!!!!
  • YEA!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Mamatusa
    Congrats to you. Well done. :laugh:
  • deb_ge
    Just had to post this new, ( however unplanned, no make up, etc) pic as I have noticed my cheekbones are finally re-emerging. Hoorrrayyy for cheekbones!

(It will be quite some time until other bones reemerge on me, so I celebrate whenever I can!!!:laugh: )
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    :flowerforyou: Looking good Deb!

I only have my school pic that gets done every year and although it is my best so far, I still look to cheeky for my liking lol.

Enjoy every second of your success.

Eve