(Heidi is a thief!)
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    It really bothers me. I usually don't read those posts. Ha.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    It bothers me also. I find it hard on the eyes. I'd rather a person type in all lower case than all upper case.
  • That_Girl
    Options
    I like writing in all caps when I'm writing something long so I don't have to hit the shift key to capitalize words. I do it in text messages sometimes too. I don't take it as yelling... The big font is easier to read as well.

Actually, the capitalized font is harder for some people to read and comes off a bit loud. Hitting the shift key isn't a big deal, is it? Or just write in all lower case. It's much easier on the eyes.
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    WHAT?

(Heidi is a thief!)

LOL!
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Seriously though, I read those posts in my head as if someone is yelling and it makes my brain hurt...so I usually just skip over them. On a similar note, it drives me bonkers when people use exclaimation points at the the end of every sentence. Again, stop with the yelling! :laugh:
  • writermom02
    Options
    No. Perhaps the person just doesn't want to push the shift key for new sentences. I actually have never thought about it. I've thought about it. Still no.
  • That_Girl
    Options
    I never knew that pushing the shift key was such a big deal! :laugh:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Now THAT'S lazy. Even I'm impressed.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    ThE OnLy ThINg ThAt GEts To Me iS tYpInG LIkE ThIS:laugh:
  • dream_litotes
    Options
    I completely agree that I'd rather read posts completely in lower case. It really bothers me with all caps, yes, and I do frequently skip those posts. I find it really hard to read because I'm not used to seeing all-caps text, and so don't have the "word images" as readily available (plus the squareness of caps renders images hard to distinguish from one another) so it takes much longer to read. Plus...yeah, dudes, netiquette! Shouting is rude.