Houston we have a problem

Options
After I realized my thongs were the same size as the pair in the Shallow Hal movie.. you came right to my rescue grannies...never skipped a beat.

But alas your time here is done...My lovely granny panties are pulled up to my ribs :D I just now noticed my junk in the trunk, is not quite ample enough for my old grannies...

I must move on move forward to another adventure...

I sure hope that Victoria can keep a secret :P

Replies

• txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for that day I don't wear thongs they are so uncomfortable at my weight and such that i just leave them alone but when i get down to my goal it to victoria secret to get them... hahah can't wait........ CONGRATS GIRL!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    LOL! Fab! Congrats to you and your thongs!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    LOL!! What is worse than too big granny panties? Too big granny panties on under too big jeans! So you don't have to worry about just losing your jeans but your panties with them!! Congrats and I heard Victoria keeps many secrets very well!!

:laugh:
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    haha awesome!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    *like very much*
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    pssh.. who would want to keep such a secret!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!