Argh!!

Options
I am trying SO hard- but I have only lost 2 pounds in about 3 weeks.... i really thought i would have lost more! I hate the scales because they give like three different readings whenever you go on them anyway i swear they aren't that accurate! my waist measurment has gone down quite a lot though, thats what i don't get!

Any answers?? I feel a bit sad that I haven't dropped as much as I wanted to :(

xxx

Replies

• littlelol
    Options
    sometimes you loose inches rather than pounds. Especilly if you have been exercisiing. Dont weigh yourself go off how your clothes feel. ur doin fab xxxxx
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Sounds like your building muscle and reducing inches, be pleased with how you look, the weight loss maybe slow but it's going in the right direction. Well done !:smile:
  • Ganners
    Options
    I dont think its muscle as I am not excersising that regularly! I went running and swimming every week but didnt go this week ! Maybe I am answering my own questions haha!

Thanks for your support guys :)

xxx
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    You are losing weight at a healthy pace. There is no need for you to be upset with yourself. Instead, feel proud of yourself for working as hard as you are, and for the fact that you are seeing results.

Some people simply do not see the quick results at first. Some people (like ME) lose weight really slow at first and then it picks up after a month or 2 has gone by. When I first started really losing weight without the yo-yo dieting crap, I lost 4 pounds in the first month...and then 10 pounds in the second month. I wasn't doing anything different in the first month versus the second, but my body was more efficiently repairing the muscles after my workouts and more efficiently using the fuel it was being fed. Basically meaning, as my metabolism rose later in the process, I started seeing more results on the scale.

So keep up with what you are doing since you are doing great! I bet you will continue to lose weight and inches as long as you just keep doing what you are doing. :flowerforyou: