What do you think?

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Hey! All this hair cutting has inspired me to do the same! hehe I was planning to get it trimmed anyway before my trip but think I will go a little shorter! I found these pics online. It's the same girl and she's real, not a celebrity...so that is cool! I never really take a pic in to have someone copy the cut but this is pretty realistic and her texture is very similar to mine. It could be fun for summer especially. What do you think?? Of course, asking for this and what I get will be two different things!! :laugh:
kathy-with-curly-hair-style-02.jpg
kathy-with-curly-hair-style-01.jpg

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Hey! All this hair cutting has inspired me to do the same! hehe I was planning to get it trimmed anyway before my trip but think I will go a little shorter! I found these pics online. It's the same girl and she's real, not a celebrity...so that is cool! I never really take a pic in to have someone copy the cut but this is pretty realistic and her texture is very similar to mine. It could be fun for summer especially. What do you think?? Of course, asking for this and what I get will be two different things!! :laugh:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I think it is really pretty.
    I just went to a stylist yesterday and got my hair done for my anniversary.
    I went with two colors of red, had 3 in cut off and had ling bangs and layers added.
    for me, it is the bomb. A new hairstyle is really making me want to change my life style eating and loose this weight for good.

I would go for it.......

Like Shania Twain says, Man, I feel like a Woman!!!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    DO IT!!!!!!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

I just posted a comment and I showed my hubby this, he said it looks great and go fo it!!!!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I think it's really cute! When I started on this whole weight loss journey, I got my hair cut to kind of cement the fact that my life was going to change completely. I don't know about you, but short hair really made me a lot more confident, because you have to be!!! I can't hide behind my hair anymore.

I think you should go for it. And the best part about it is that hair always grows back, so even if you don't like it, it will grow out. But definitely post pictures!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I think it's really cute! When I started on this whole weight loss journey, I got my hair cut to kind of cement the fact that my life was going to change completely. I don't know about you, but short hair really made me a lot more confident, because you have to be!!! I can't hide behind my hair anymore.

I think you should go for it. And the best part about it is that hair always grows back, so even if you don't like it, it will grow out. But definitely post pictures!!!

Very true! And I have hid behind my hair before. But this seems really fun and great for summer! I haven't had layers in my hair for a LONG time!! But my hair does grow like a weed!! So, if I didn't like it, by the end of summer it would already be pretty long!!

One of the reasons I am doing this too is that my hair has thinned a bit the last few months. I think it's due to my drastic weight loss, even though I didn't starve or anything. I think maybe my body chemistry is all out of whack! But, I have been taking vitamins and making sure to get enough protein and iron, so hopefully it helps! I think a cut like this may help with the fullness. If I did this when my hair was thicker, it would be a mile wide!! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    DO IT!!!!!!
    Woah! Feel that strongly about it do you???
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    DO IT!!!!!!

Tam, you are too beautiful to hide behind your hair. I think you would look fantastic. :smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I think it's cute, but I think your long hair is gorgeous, and I love love love my own long hair so I couldn't do it. But if you need a change I think it will look nice on you! :bigsmile:

ps- so jealous of the curls:laugh:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It's a VERY cute look!! You should go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    DO IT!!!!!!

Tam, you are too beautiful to hide behind your hair. I think you would look fantastic. :smile:

Thanks J! :bigsmile: HUG!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I think it's cute, but I think your long hair is gorgeous, and I love love love my own long hair so I couldn't do it. But if you need a change I think it will look nice on you! :bigsmile:

ps- so jealous of the curls:laugh:

Yeah, my hair has been long for so long, it will be strange, but probably fun! It has been driving me nuts so much lately that I just end up pulling it back..so this will be better!

Curls are nice sometimes..but I would love to see what I look like with straight hair...Hmm with it shorter, it would be easy to iron out!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It's a VERY cute look!! You should go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I hope it turns out. Heading out soon to get it cut.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    Options
    It's really cute! I think you should go for it. Please post a pic after you get the cut!
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just got my hair cut right before I started on this web site. I cut about 7 inches off, and i have not been happier. I feel younger and sassy!! So I say go for it!!!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I think that it would be very flattering!!! Go for it!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Love it
    Go for it!

Can't wait to see your after pics...

Kim
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I say go for it. It will look great on you!!! :happy:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    wooo hooo...love it and you will look amazing in that cut!!! and speaking from my pre child days....I had curly hair before I had my son, so there is something to be said about body and hair chemistry changing LOL....now its just wavey....but I had a cut like that and girl it was soooooo easy....and lots you can do w/ it...and its a lot easier to blow out straight if the mood hit you....

oh I can't wait to see you....because I know you will be GORGEOUS!!! you really will!:wink:

hugs and show us!!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Well, I cut my hair and actually really love it! It's so light and bouncy and fun! hahaha I am trying to upload a photo but of course this is the day my computer keeps messing up and won't do it!! Grr, it's really ticking me off. When I put the removable disk in to upload the photos, it says "No images to download from memory card".....GRR! I have no idea what is going on. We just bought this removable disk a few weeks ago and it's already messing up.