OK, I am doing this.....

Options
Now that my OMG moment has passed, (somewhat with family and all), a friend and I are having a challenge from 6-27 to 7-30. We are trying to loose 7-10 lbs in that time frame. Now I know some can loose more and have, but I am trying to do this right.

I am in a snug 16, some are baggy depending on the quality, but I went to Fashion Bug and hit there sale racks nad bought 300.00 in new clothes and swimsuits, size 12-14. They fit but are snugggggg.

But this gives me motivation!!!!!

I know I can do this and and as for family, I am still letting them know, that I am not the go to fix it woman!!!!

Take responsibility and step in to fix their own problems, it is hard though, family is family!!!!!

All I need is all my friend from here!!!!!

Thank you all!!!!

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Now that my OMG moment has passed, (somewhat with family and all), a friend and I are having a challenge from 6-27 to 7-30. We are trying to loose 7-10 lbs in that time frame. Now I know some can loose more and have, but I am trying to do this right.

I am in a snug 16, some are baggy depending on the quality, but I went to Fashion Bug and hit there sale racks nad bought 300.00 in new clothes and swimsuits, size 12-14. They fit but are snugggggg.

But this gives me motivation!!!!!

I know I can do this and and as for family, I am still letting them know, that I am not the go to fix it woman!!!!

Take responsibility and step in to fix their own problems, it is hard though, family is family!!!!!

All I need is all my friend from here!!!!!

Thank you all!!!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your goal. I will try also. glad to have ya back.

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You CAN do it, no problem! This site (and the people on it) will have those new clothes fitting perfect in no time!!!
  • lisabeavers
    lisabeavers Posts: 115
    Options
    you go girl!!!!!!