Buffalo Wild Wings

Options
ofccat
ofccat Posts: 284 Member
We are heading there for dinner tonight for a surprise 40th. I can't find their nutritional info on their site :-( Anyone have any ideas on what is healthy to eat there? Or healthiest I should say.

Replies

• kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I've been there a bit and I usually order the ahi tuna salad w/ dressing on the side, and use little if any dressing. I think that's a safe choice. Also for appetizer they have a nice hummus dip w/ grilled pita strips and veggies. :) Stay away from the wings, they are coated with sugary substance and deep fried!
  • binkybaby1
    binkybaby1 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Try Ask.com, I use that site to find nutrition information for a lot of places. Ask: Buffalo Wild Wings nutrition and a website should pop up.
  • SJSchwartz
    Options
    Just google it, because it's there. I found it the other day when we went there. The naked tenders are pretty low in calories, plus you can get a dip to dip them in that isn't that awful in calories either.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Last time I went I got grilled chicken sandwich without sauce and side salad instead of fries
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    livestrong.com, if you google buffalo wild wings nutrition this will come up :) i went there the other day.. got a salad.. loved it! :) i believe it was only like 490 cals!
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    I googled buffalo wild wings nutrition and it popped up on livestrong.com
  • ofccat
    Options
    Thanks everyone, For some reason livestrong was not popping up on my Google search. Weird!
  • princesschikee
    Options
    I usually get the 4 naked tenders and sub the fries with chips and salsa. As for the sauce for the tenders, it varies. If I do order anything else, I would leave at least half. I try to gauge portions the best I can if I don't know the calories.
  • ofccat
    Options
    Got the naked tenders with a side of Sweet BBQ sauce so I could monitor how much I used. It was delicious!
  • princesschikee
    Options
    Got the naked tenders with a side of Sweet BBQ sauce so I could monitor how much I used. It was delicious!

My husband and I went there yesterday too and I got the naked tenders with chips and salsa. Love my protein. Good choice btw.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    they have a boca burger :)