getting to goal!

Options
Hi Everyone! Im 42 and had the lap band in 2007. I have lost 96 pounds to date and am struggling to meet my own personal weight goal and stay there. (im so close) The website is wonderful! My doctor directed me to it and it is just what I am looking for. So, wish me luck! I am currently so stuck on a plateau! It has been a long journey, but one that has been so worth it.

Replies

• princesschikee
    Options
    Congratulations. We all hit plateaus. That's a good thing believe it or not. That means it's time to change up whether it be your food or exercise.
    Keep on keeping on. Good luck and don't hesitate to ask questions.
  • beautymkt
    Options
    I totally agree that stuck in a rut is good! Change your routine with food and workouts!! Congrats on your success!!
  • 2011EP
    2011EP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey 96 lbs is awesome! Don't get discouraged, but keep working at it!! You got this :)
  • Lisa_42
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I can't wait to see what happens at the end of this week. Yes, Im switching it up and hanging in there. I really see that this site is gonna help me to be more accurate with my calorie counting. I have been calling around to find a nurtionist to help me with the calories to ad with workouts. I am amazed at what this site does! Thank you all for your support!