ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    dominos pizza

WTH.. that is like torture to some ppl.

they should really screen what they put up on here
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I hate the 5 foods you should never eat one!!! Since when are bananas bad? They are GREAT for pre or post workout snacks! Hello.....anyone remember potassium>??? p.s. I love the sonoma diet one....drink wine and lose weight? where can I sign up? lol

A baked potato has more potassium than a banana and is lower on the glycemic index than a banana. A banana actually has a lot of sugar in it.
  • LarryPGH
    LarryPGH Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Since when are bananas bad? They are GREAT for pre or post workout snacks!

A baked potato ... is lower on the glycemic index than a banana.

which is why a banana is great as a post-workout snack...
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Since when are bananas bad? They are GREAT for pre or post workout snacks!

A baked potato ... is lower on the glycemic index than a banana.

which is why a banana is great as a post-workout snack...

was just making a statement is all. A banana with a protein source is great for post workout /recovery snack.
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    It wasn't online, but there was an ad on TV last night for some ab work out machine. It said that working out with their ab machine would be "easy and thrilling". :huh: Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any kind of workout equipment as "thrilling". Unless maybe there's a 6'4" Adonis using it....
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    right now its a BOOYAH groupon add up top and a BAIN TRAINING GAMES to the side. Ususally have netflix ones. rarely do i have any that is food or diet related
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    It wasn't online, but there was an ad on TV last night for some ab work out machine. It said that working out with their ab machine would be "easy and thrilling". :huh: Maybe it's just me, but I don't see any kind of workout equipment as "thrilling". Unless maybe there's a 6'4" Adonis using it....

my old treadmill, which would randomly stop short or the belt would slip and it would rock back and forth.. now that was thrilling! :smile:
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options

my old treadmill, which would randomly stop short or the belt would slip and it would rock back and forth.. now that was thrilling! :smile:

:laugh: I don't think I need that kind of excitement in a workout