Water!!!!!

kathrynarnold
kathrynarnold Posts: 69
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
What's your favorite water? I LOVE aquafina!

Replies

• My favorite is Fiji or Evian. Everyone says you can't tell the difference; but I most definitely can! :drinker:
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Ice moutain or Nestle
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    as silly as it sounds, I like the city water where I live. I visit my family in the summers and they have spring and well water, and I honestly miss my city water .....
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Diet Tonic!
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Tap water, we have pretty good water here . . . make sure you're recycling those bottles!!
  • I like Fiji or Nestle Pure Life...my friends used to tell me I was strange because it is "impossible" to tell the difference (they call me the "Water Nazi"), so they made me do a blind taste test and I totally proved that they do not taste the same.
  • rgunn02
    rgunn02 Posts: 169 Member
    Cucumber water. I slice up some cucumbers and add 2L of water and set it out on the counter - that way I remember it!
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Voss still water.
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    My favorite is Fiji or Evian. Everyone says you can't tell the difference; but I most definitely can! :drinker:

I agree. I can tell a difference as well. :smile:
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Evian, definitely. But they stopped carrying it at my BJs! :grumble:
  • ian191
    ian191 Posts: 29 Member
    For a long time I drank Costco water. Tasted like water, :tongue: but then I bought myself a water bottle and have just been filling it up with water from the fridge.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Tap water filtered through a Brita filter. Cheap and environmentally-friendly.
  • I don't drink bottled water because of all the chemicals. They did a test and alot of even the big brands failed. One thing I read said that some (I forget who, but they were company's that everyone knows of) wouldn't even tell them where they got the water from to put in the bottles. So no thanks : ) I prefer the tap water anyway....
  • Tap water filtered through a Brita filter. Cheap and environmentally-friendly.

Same here. I always forget my bottled water in the car or I lose it places. Plus, I would find randomly opened bottles all over the house and it would have to be tossed away because I didn't know who it belong to. Filtered is the best way to go
  • Tap water, we have pretty good water here . . . make sure you're recycling those bottles!!

Yep, they go straight into the recycling bin. We do have a water cooler, just wish aquafina made their water in the BIG bottles. lol
  • radicalreader
    radicalreader Posts: 207 Member
    Tap water from the Pur Pitcher in my fridge served in my reusable stainless steel bottle.
  • My well water at my current home is amazing. Tastes better than anything I ever got from a bottle, or anywhere else. It comes down a mountain and is filtered by a protected forest and acres of rock ledge. Wonderful :)
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Tap is best for me :)
This discussion has been closed.