90 Day Challenge Week 9

Options
Here's the challenge for week 9, everyone!

Water 8/8 every day
Cardio 45-60 min 6-7 days
Strength 5-7 days

Toe Raises - 50 reps

Squats - 2 sets of 25 reps

Pushus - 3 sets of 12 reps

Double Dumbbell Row - 12 reps/each side (stand with feet hip-width apart, holding 2 dumbbells in right hand. step back with right leg, bending knees slightly, and hinge forward from hips. place left hand on left thigh. extend right arm toward floor. bend elbow to bring weights to ribs; lower. *If you don't have dumbbells, try using a household item)

Skaters - 2 sets of 30 reps (When you lean to the side, keep that quarter squat in your landing leg. The wider you jump, the more you'll work This is literally like skating you take on the same form and position the lower your squat the better the burn. Really swing your arms like you are a speed skater.)

Chair Dips - 35 reps

Donkey Kicks - 2 sets of 12 reps/each side (On all fours you draw you knee into your chest and kick up to the ceiling going slow)

Pelvic Lifts - 30 reps (Lie on the floor knees bent lift hips to the ceiling squeeze your glutes as tight as you can during the lift lower to floor)

Reverse Lunge Presses - 10 reps/each side (alternating legs, lunge back as you press your arms diagonally overhead)

Sit-Up Toe Touches - 15 reps (Lie on your back, knees bent and feet flat. extend your arms overhead, do a sit-up and touch your toes)

Plank - hold for 2-3 minutes

Quad Stretch - 30 seconds on each leg (Stand reach with left hand grab left foot (use a chair for support if you need too ) Hold for 30 seconds repeat with right leg)

That's everything! It should take about fifteen minutes. Good luck on this week's challenge!

Replies

• kspedsrn
    kspedsrn Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    water 8/8
    cardio treadmill today with incline to 8 I work harder not longer :)
    strength 1/5

I did not have a loss this week, but hoping it was due to being sick this week.. Next week should be better.. Work out is great chickadee.. Only about 12 minutes done in cirucut training.. Loveing the push ups.. So are my arms.. First of the month I will be measuring again a little excited about that cause I know even if the scale has not moved much my clothes are getting loose on me :) That is a bonus.. The scale is just a number the clothes are what matters :)
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options

The challenge was great although I only got into it part way through the week. Looking forward to this weeks.

I've been back up to 204lbs for the last 2 weeks as i've been out of action. Now I'm back to 201.5lbs so still a roughly 8lb loss overall. Need another 18lbs or so to go before the challenge finishes. Its a tough one but I hope I make a good dent in that number.
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Question what is Plank for 2-3 min? Also I didnt have a lost i gained 1 lb, BUT i lost 7 inches total on my body!! Im gaining muscle in my arms and muscle weighs more than fat!!! Im so excited i feel so good about myself lately!! i can see the difference in the way i look.. Keep up the good work ladies!!
  • thebigwindmill
    thebigwindmill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    Question what is Plank for 2-3 min? Also I didnt have a lost i gained 1 lb, BUT i lost 7 inches total on my body!! Im gaining muscle in my arms and muscle weighs more than fat!!! Im so excited i feel so good about myself lately!! i can see the difference in the way i look.. Keep up the good work ladies!!

Plank is when you get into a push up positon suck your stomach in pull your navel into your spine and hold the position for up to a minute.. Great core strenghting exercise. take a 15 to 30 second break and repeat for another plank try to hold at least one minute be sure not to arch your back you want it flat. Google video on it and it will show you..

I have not seen much movement in the scale either, but I am due to measure next week, and I know my arms and shoulders are really showing the push ups and tricep dips.. Loving it.. The scale in only a number no one is going to know what you weigh unless you tell them, they will however see your swagger in your skinny jeans in whatever size suits you..

Does anyone want to take claim on next weeks workout????? You get to choose what we do??
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

Water 1/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 1/7
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :smile: No 7 checking in

Sorry did not do too much of week 8 due to internet problems.

Anyway week 9 already - need to give it some serious attention this week.

Weight gone up to 146 lbs :embarassed: :embarassed:

Wizzy
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have been really blowing it with diet. Uggh.
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    water 16/8 2/7
    cardio 2/7
    strength 2/7

I have defianlty been in the groove this weekend :) Just gotta keep it up for the rest of the week.
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 2/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 2/7
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 37
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 2/7
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    2/28/11

water 8/8
    cardio 3/7
    strength 2/7

way bad eating day yesterday... Gotta catch up and get it right the rest of the week..
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    ATTENTION!!!!

WHO WOULD LIKE TO MAKE THE CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK????
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 4/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 3/7
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    water 8/8
    cardio 4/7
    strength 3/7
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    I am not going to be around this weekend, my niece is coming back into town for two weeks... And I have plans with her.. If no one wants to take claim on the next week challenge we will repeat week 7. I don't have time to put anything new together.. And it covered the whole body..

Thanks
  • chickadee2010
    Options

Water 5/7
    Cardio 0/6
    Strength 4/7