phew...now comes the next hurdle

Good Morning everyone...

I did it.. happy to say I hit the 5 pound mark.. !! Very excited but also will be finding the next 5 pound goal much more of a challenge. In the past when I have tried weight loss, those first 5 pounds always seem to come off ..except I must admit, it took me 6 weeks last time to lost 5 pounds, and that was with a lot of ups and downs in between.
So, for me this next hurdle will be the challenge..
This website has been a Godsend. The message boards have been too. Glad to know that I am not alone out there and a lot of you have been going through the same kind of stuff that I do.

Here's to a new week ahead, new adventures may they be big or small, and here's to everyone of us being there for the other ...

Take care and have an awesome day!! woo hoo:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile:

Replies

• Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    Good Morning everyone...

I did it.. happy to say I hit the 5 pound mark.. !! Very excited but also will be finding the next 5 pound goal much more of a challenge. In the past when I have tried weight loss, those first 5 pounds always seem to come off ..except I must admit, it took me 6 weeks last time to lost 5 pounds, and that was with a lot of ups and downs in between.
    So, for me this next hurdle will be the challenge..
    This website has been a Godsend. The message boards have been too. Glad to know that I am not alone out there and a lot of you have been going through the same kind of stuff that I do.

Here's to a new week ahead, new adventures may they be big or small, and here's to everyone of us being there for the other ...

Take care and have an awesome day!! woo hoo:drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    :drinker: congrads on the 5lb mark. As its been said the first couple of lbs are usually water weight but hey it's weight either way you know. So don't get discouraged and continue on in your success!:drinker:
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Yeah! 5 pounds is the beginning of your new lifestyle. As you wave goodbye to each pound, you will feel so much better. Just keep in sight how much better those jeans feel when you wear them. I keep in mind when I want to overeat, how it felt to sit in my jeans with the muffin top coming over and sticking out in my shirt. I hate that feeling and my goal is to get rid of the muffin top. :laugh: You can do it. 5 pounds is great and 10 pounds will feel even better. Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Your name says it all "Life IS good"! I love it! Great name!
    With the help of this site and all the people on it, you WILL lose the weight you want, AND you'll feel great about yourself too!
    Congrats on the 5 pounds! You're doing great!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    woo hoo, good for you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!