50 Days!

Options
spackham
spackham Posts: 252 Member
Today I hit 50 days on MFP and my goal is to hit 100 days straight of logging my food diary every day. Anyone is welcome to join me. We can do anything for about 3 months, right? It is just 3 months.

The best thing about 50 days is that it marks a time to compare now with then. 50 days ago I was fat and felt miserable and full of doubt and weak and I could not bare any longer being in a dark fat pit. I wanted to just take one flying leap and be out of there, be skinny, in one day. But that hole was too deep. So I kept scraping away handfuls of dirt at a time. Handfuls of exercise. Handfuls of healthy food. Handfuls of sweat and tears. I am sore and tired from all the digging but have managed to carve out about two rungs on my ladder out of here. Just 5 more rungs and I will be able to climb all the way out!

Yes, I have more than 100 days of work to reach my goal weight but I am half way to "days" goal!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!