MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE ..........FOR SHORT TERM GO

Options

Replies

• Kkinslow94
    Options
    I'm going to try this. Right now exercising 100 minutes in a week seems...impossible. I struggle to exercise at all, but I think just setting a goal will help me stay motivated. I know I can do this. I have to, for me. :smile:
  • Grandee47
    Grandee47 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Count me in Miss Dee! (I too am a Dee). I am new to this site so these are my first goals.....
    1. Walk 1 mile daily either outside or with Leslie Sansone.
    2. Track food daily

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try this. Right now exercising 100 minutes in a week seems...impossible. I struggle to exercise at all, but I think just setting a goal will help me stay motivated. I know I can do this. I have to, for me. :smile:

This is the very reason why I started this challenge. Cus I struggled with exercise. Start small and develope a routine. That's what I am trying to do. I may have to keep this same goal for months but at least it IS motivaing me. :-) Good Luck!!

Hi Dee, I am fairly new too but everyone is so friendly & helpful. Glad to have you both here.

Feel free to friend me.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you guys. :heart: My goal this week is 150 mins and 2 lbs. :happy:
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. This will be my second week on MFP. Lost 3lbs the first week. My goal will be to exercise 350min. Would love to do this for 5 weeks.
  • Taras630
    Options
    I made my goal to low for this week...I worked out for 193 minutes passing my goal by 13 minutes. I will continue to workout though, because I need to lose 2lbs this week!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Updated List of Challenge Members

MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE ..........FOR SHORT TERM GOALS
    FOCUSING ON ONE WEEK AT A TIME, WHEN THE BIG PICTURE SEEMS TOO OVERWHELMING......

FOR THE WEEK OF: Feb 27 to MARCH 5, 2011
    People & Goals
    1. Missdeehere ❤ 100 minutes of exercise
    2. Newdaydawning7 ❤ 100 minutes of exercise & Lose 2 lbs
    3. bethikabob ❤ 150 minutes of exercise & lose 1 lb
    4. lallder❤ 100 minutes of exercise & Lose 2 lbs
    5. silverlil ❤150 minutes of exercise & Lose 2 lbs
    6. KrisPage ❤180 minutes of exercise
    7. Seesaa ❤ 315 mins of working out
    8. lallder ❤lose 2lbs and do 100 mins of exercise this week
    9. rhonda1960 ❤100 minutes exercise & 2 pounds lost
    10. msh0530 ❤ 300 minutes of exercise
    11. themommie❤ 150 mins of exercise & lose at 1 lb
    12. AMSrunning ❤150 mins of exercise & lose at 2 lb
    13. Believe4 ❤ 2000 calorie weekly burn
    14. Cwalshcm ❤ lose 1 lb & stick to daily food allowances(carbs, calories, etc).
    15. Maflynn ❤ Post Menus on WW Daily (on vacation)
    16. Xanasnana ❤ 100 mins of excerise
    17. Kymirah ❤ 100 mins of excerise
    18. Taras630 ❤180 minutes of exercise & Lose 2 lbs
    19. monicaP413 ❤ 100 mins of exercise
    20. sjc04562 ❤ exercise 5 days & 30 mins each of those & lose 2 lb.
    21. Jeanbonita ❤ 100 mins of exercise
    22. MAK_01❤ stay at my calories daily, if I go over not more than 30.
    23. Kathyc727 ❤Lose 1-2 lbs & 200 mins. of exercise
    24. Jaccismith ❤200 minutes additional cardio w/ 100 of those minutes running & Cut sugar to 24 grams a day
    25. Swimgirl1006 ❤100 minutes of exercise & hopefully lose 2 lbs
    26. Sandi81 ❤ wear pedometer & record my daily steps
    27. Djthorm ❤ 150 mins of exercise & lose 2 lbs
    28. Grandee47 ❤ Walk 1 mile daily &. Track food daily
    29. Kkinslow16 ❤100 minutes of exercise
    30. Crazyquilter36 ❤ 350 min of exercise

We are still open to any new people that want to join us! Theres still time, it's only Monday.

Hows it going Gang???????
  • missdeehere
    Options
    So far I have 45/100 minutes for this week.

Did 30 min on my ball yesterday & 15 min of stretching tonight. I needed that cus I was so tired from work today. But I did take my preschool class for a walk this afternoon. Maybe 10 minutes then the black clouds rolled in................ LOL I forgot to track that so I am not. LOL unless I come short by the end of the week. But I don't want to do that.

I hope everyone is working hard on their goals. This is such an important way to build a habbit in. That's really what I need to do.

I need to do this daily and I NEED to enjoy it. LOL Probably why I use the ball mostly.

Have Fun!!
    Dee
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I am at 120/300 on my goal for the week! Here's to smart choices!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo Mary!!

I need roller skates to keep up with you!!

hmmmmmmmmm Now there's a thought............................

I got 30 min on the ball after some mild damage eating out tonight and that brings me up tp 75 min out of my 100. But am thinking I shouldn't count it since I went over in my Food Diary.

I am SURE I will be over my 100 mins anyway.

:flowerforyou: --Above all, challenge yourself. You may be surprised by what you can achieve.

:huh: Sooooooooooooo how is everyone doing?????
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Over by 9 cal Saturday. Under Sunday. Over by 20 cal Monday. Under for Tuesday. So far so good for me! Have been under two days and the days I was over have been more then 30 cal over.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Well, I went WAY over my cals yesterday...but I've lost 2 pounds since last Wednesday. So that little bit of treating didn't harm me too much on the scale (I DID gain some but not as much as I'd lost since my last weigh-in). So I'd say it's all good!

As for exercise, I'm at 105 of my 100 minutes with a guaranteed few more days of walking to go. But I went over yesterday too so I'm going to say those don't count so I'm at 60. It'll keep pushing me forward!
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Has been a busy week so far, but I have today off and plan on getting a jump on those numbers. So far 64/350. I love being held accountable. This really helps. Thanks Dee :bigsmile:
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I have done 100/150 mins of exercise so far. Yesterday I went walking on the track behind my daughters gymnastics while they were stretching then went in and watched them do their flips
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Monday did 45 mins
    Wednesday did 40 mins
    Total this week 85/ 180 mins I chanllenged myself to perform.
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    So far so good :drinker: I've been staying in my calorie range and have completed 80 of the 150 min of exercise I set my weekly goal at.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I decided not to go walk the dog today (I've been battling an earache and figured the cold wind would just aggravate it) so instead I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes at 3.0 mph, then rode the exercise bike for another 5 minutes...would have gone longer but the darn thing is ancient and I couldn't really track my progress on the silly thing!

Tomorrow will either be dog walking or treadmill walking...I'm at 85/100!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Has been a busy week so far, but I have today off and plan on getting a jump on those numbers. So far 64/350. I love being held accountable. This really helps. Thanks Dee :bigsmile:
    [/quote

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! BEING ACCOUNTABLE IS THE KEY!!!!

on my own, I fail. I need a support team!! I NEED to be accountable too!!

Sounds like we are all having some success!!

:flowerforyou: Keep on taking care of yourselves ladies!! You ARE worth it!!:wink:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it! I'm jumping back in tomorrow! After about a 6 month hiatus from the swimming pool for a variety of reasons, I am getting back in tomorrow. Wish me luck!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Adding 45 mins exercise for today that should put me at 130 I think so far for the week.