HI

Options
Hello, my name is Emjay and I am a mom of two currently at my highest weight and I have tried everything but I feel like I am alone in this my I have tried the calorie count but When I cook dinner for my family I always loose count of the calories I need friends to keep me on track at all times and I feel like ever since we moved away from where I grew up I have no friends to help me through this and help me stick to the weight loss. I wouldn't mind a text every now and then asking me how my calorie count is going and the exercise or someone to go to the gym with me I just don't want to be alone I need help. Does anyone ever feel this way?

Replies

• BrooklynNaomee
    Options
    im not a very good self motivator either. I need someone to kick me in the butt and make me go. I can motivate others way better than myself. Weight lose isn't an easy task to take on and some of us need a lil more nudging than others.. I'll help you in whatever way I can.. feel free to add me if you would like! Good luck!
  • BrooklynNaomee
    Options
    im not a very good self motivator either. I need someone to kick me in the butt and make me go. I can motivate others way better than myself. Weight lose isn't an easy task to take on and some of us need a lil more nudging than others.. I'll help you in whatever way I can.. feel free to add me if you would like! Good luck!