Quest Protein Bar-Low Carb Protein Bar

Options
I haven't tried these yet but the reviews were great. The company gives free samples if you click the link below. The ingredients are all natural, high quality protein and low carb.

http://www.questproteinbar.com/

Replies

• janruffin
    janruffin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love these bars. There are 2 flavors and they are in the works of making a third. Low Carb. No sugar alcohol and fills a sweet craving. Eat them before I head to the gym after work and get a great boost of energy. Just ordered my second case from Netrition last night. Let me know if you have any questions... I am a bit supporter of them.
  • Teeeravis
    Options
    They look really good...but at $1.99 a bar, they had better be gold plated. I prefer the Optimum Nutrition ones, which can be purchased at Costco for significantly less (though they do have a little more carbs, I use them for meal replacements).

Or even more inexpensive is straight whey protein.

Those do have a crazy amount of fiber though, woah. Probably worth the value, but as a college student there's just no way haha. :(
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    One thing I noticed is they use artificial sweetener, Sucralose. I'm not a big fan of artificial stuffs.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    They look really good...but at $1.99 a bar, they had better be gold plated. I prefer the Optimum Nutrition ones, which can be purchased at Costco for significantly less (though they do have a little more carbs, I use them for meal replacements).

Or even more inexpensive is straight whey protein.

Those do have a crazy amount of fiber though, woah. Probably worth the value, but as a college student there's just no way haha. :(

A healthy balanced meal should be more then just protein. I wouldn't replace this with a meal.
  • Teeeravis
    Options
    Agreed. The optimum ones are like 22g carbs. If whey protein, it's mixed with Soy milk. Never pure protein :P
  • dkiles
    dkiles Posts: 45
    Options
    I absolutely love these bars. There are 2 flavors and they are in the works of making a third. Low Carb. No sugar alcohol and fills a sweet craving. Eat them before I head to the gym after work and get a great boost of energy. Just ordered my second case from Netrition last night. Let me know if you have any questions... I am a bit supporter of them.

Thank you for the info. on Netrition, looks like they have them a little cheaper. Also regarding the Sucralose, their website claims that it is used in very small amounts. They use another natural sweetner that I have never heard of. I was just looking for a protein bar that I could take with me on the go that was low sugar.