Hola! Hello, Mahalo. B/F Down from 30+% To 10.2%

Options
MY name is Rudy, I jsut started using this Tool, and so far I like that it is holding me accountable for my caloric intake. I use P90X and have seen Great Results from it, but I have never kept a log of my calories ubtil now. Why am I doing this? Because I Started out at over 30% Bodyfat! I was above the Chart level that is why I say that I was Over 30%, because there wa No More on the Chart for me to figure my actual B/F %. I have done 2 complete Rounds of P90X so far. I was in my 3rd round this year and Got sick with the Flu/Cold, I did the first week odf workouts while sick, then the second week, I only was able to do 3 workouts that week. It physically drained me, and I couldn't continue, I needed the Rest and allowed the anti-biotics a chance to work.
In week four, I was finally able to Re-Start my 3rd round again, and Now, I'm finishing Week #2 of my Third round. I can Tell you that Nutrition is HUGE part of Losing wieght, Not just exercise!

At the end of my 2nd round which was last year, I slacked off on my Nutrition, which came about the time of the Holidays! Thats right, I cheated, and I paid the Price!
Now, I am using this Tool to help me keep track and be more accountable for my Caloric intake! As a Coach this is paying off in Expeirience for me. I Help others in their quest to lose weight as well, as get fit, and Healthy!

I just checked my Body Fat% 2 days ago, and I am very Happy to say that I am down From my starting B/F of 30+% now down to 10.2% B/F. Workout with me at our Fit Club on Wed. Nights as more incentive for us to keep going on our Journey to become more Fit!

Replies