I fit back into my size 10s

Oishii
Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
edited September 24 in Success Stories
this morning I risked trying on my (UK) size 10 skirts, and they fit! The tape measure says I'm a twelve, but my waistbands disagree :laugh:

So even tape measures lie sometimes!

Replies

• Yea! Congrats! :drinker:

Size 10 is my goal too. I just made it into 12s (kinda snug still, but getting there).
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    congratulations! Thats great!
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    congratulations! Thats great!
  • well done i know how that feels totally it like when you go into one shop and i twelve fits you thern you go into another shop and a twelves too small so annoying but at least you know your skirts now fit so keep it up your doing great x
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    im looking forward to fitting in my size 10s (US) again :) congrats!!!!!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    I had the same success this week. Went to H&M to buy some trousers, the 12's were too big and the 10's actually fit (and they weren't stretchy trousers either, they were proper size 10's)

I am very happy :-)

Well done on you success
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    yippee fantastic - cant wai to get back in to my (UK) 10s too :)
  • Good for you. I have a dress I want to wear out with my husband for our 10th wedding anniversary. It zipped up about a month ago but my tummy area was still too tight. I have four weeks until our anniversary I think I will be able to wear my dress that just happens to be a size 10. Last time I checked I was a size 12.
  • You ladies are doing a GREAT job. I have been trying on all of my old spring clothes and EVERYTHING fits. It's like I have a whole new wardrobe. I have my eye on some Old Navy capris, shorts and jeans and I can't wait to get them. I have NEVER been able to wear low rise ANYTHING and now I am wearing all of my pants that way. I have lost 18 inches in my waist and hips combined. I am almost out of the plus section in pants and completely out with shirts. Keep it up everyone. You are all beautiful and doing a fantastic job.
    Jenn
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Good for you! Doesn't it feel great? It reinforces that success is more than just the numbers on the scale. Keep up the good work!
  • jessalice66
    jessalice66 Posts: 47 Member
    i'm so happy for you! congrats, even though i'm secretly jealous.
  • jessalice66
    jessalice66 Posts: 47 Member
    having an outfit you want to fit back into is the most amazing tactic in weight loss! good luck though i know you'll work it off fine!
  • Oishii
    I thought it was impossible with my mummy tummy, but it wasn't :happy:
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    thats what Im fighting at the moment my mummy tummy !!! The last bit of wobble left on there!!! So hard to get rid of isnt it! It is getting smaller though I can see it and feel it :) Can't wait to wear my 'old' clothes again :)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
    well done! im back into my 10s too! have not got rid of all my 16s!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Congrats! :wink:
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Great job!! Last night I just fit back into my size 10 jeans (US)...amazing feeling! Enjoy...you earned it!!
  • Oishii
    I think the squishiness of my wobble is why the tape-measure thinks I shouldn't fit in a 10, but I do. :laugh:

It looks so much better than it did 5kg ago, so I'm glad I didn't stop where I first gave up on getting in shape. Mfp got me through those last 5kg :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!