Pole Dancing

Options
2»

Replies

• ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    If you have a Spencer's in a mall close to you ...they had them around 4 years ago...lol. ONE WARNING-They CANNOT be hung on ! On another note...I saw a redneck wedding show where someone welded a pole to a big tire that they put in the back of the truck !
  • tltincher
    tltincher Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    OMG! This is too funny! I want one too! :laugh:
  • Britenebula
    Options
    You all are too funny! I'll be sure to wear an HRM next time and let everyone know.

Yes! Please - i just bought a HRM (which I adore!) and I would really like to know how much you burn next time. Looking foward to it!
  • Britenebula
    Options
    OMG! This is too funny! I want one too! :laugh:

Yeah, this was a hilarious read. I was just taking a study break & this made my night!
  • Britenebula
    Options
    If you have a Spencer's in a mall close to you ...they had them around 4 years ago...lol. ONE WARNING-They CANNOT be hung on ! On another note...I saw a redneck wedding show where someone welded a pole to a big tire that they put in the back of the truck !

OH how I would LUV to see some crazy red neck dancing on a pole on the back of a truck...preferrably truck moving at 5 mph.
  • Britenebula
    Options
    sorry - dbl post
  • TrainingWithTonya
    TrainingWithTonya Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Adam and Eve use to sell them. Be sure and mount it to a stud in the ceiling, though, that is strong enough to support your weight. :blushing: I use to teach those classes. They are a lot of fun!