60.2 Pounds Lost, almost 7.5 months of work! I hit my goal!

Options

Replies

• jeanaustin
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!! And you look at least 10 years younger! :smile:
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! MFP has really helped me, too, and a few months ago, our pastor did a sermon on temptation, and said that anytime we're tempted, we should pray that God will help us overcome it. Not sure he meant that about food or about wanting to sleep in instead of exercise, but I've prayed, and it's worked! The Weigh-Down Diet was also a great help as a Christian. You are such an inspiration!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Im so glad you shared your story! SOOO worth the reading time! What an inspiration you are....Congratulations! I know you are enjoying your new size, and you deserve it for all the work you have put into it! Job well done! Keep it up!
  • octopusami
    octopusami Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It looks like you are standing next to your mom! You look amazing. Definitely inspirational.
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow you look Great!!! It also look like you have found the fountain of youth... Wow amazing how when you carry around a lot of weight you look so much older.. Thank you for sharing you story..
  • pandaweevil
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for taking the time to post such kind words of encouragement! It really means a lot to me! :) I am happy to share my story. I hope it helps others! :)
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!
  • noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    bump... want to read but don't have time now.... congrats you look awesome
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You look freaking amazing!!!!! Way to go, girl!! You seriously look years younger. By the way, I love your figure!! :heart:
  • tsimehc2000
    tsimehc2000 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to bump this back up to the top - I'm so very proud of my wife!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    WOW you look like 15 years younger too...WTG!!!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Nice job!Love the post too.
  • tonedover
    tonedover Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job to you
    Since im just starting your results are really motivating to me!
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    AMAZING!!! great job! You look fabulous
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm joining the chorus...you do look much younger, less frumpy! Good job :bigsmile:
  • momof2sons
    Options
    Wow! That's great! 7.5 months?!?! I have set a goal for myself to lose 70 lbs. in one year! You give me hope that maybe it won't take so long. I am following WW though. What did you do to lose your weight?
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    fantastic!
  • drroduran
    drroduran Posts: 23
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. It is so incredibly inspirational!!
  • lynn12
    lynn12 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, inspirational!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!