New to online fitness pal!

Options
Hello everyone! I have been using mobile fitness pal for a bit now, but never realized they had more to offer online! Im so excited about this! I am currently a RN, and 4 years of studying, eating, sleeping, eating, studying, eating, stressing, eating...you get the picture was not very nice to my body! Graduated over a year ago, and finally got motivated a couple months ago to finally get this weight off! Still have a long way to go but feeling good of the progress I have made so far!

Replies

• MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new to MFP as well. It is a very supportive community and I think you will find many more resources and support buddies here online.

Best of luck and congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here! My sis-n-law told me about this site for months. I was like ya, ya, ya.. signed up and didn't do anything with it. But in January I saw that she's been kicking butt. I signed on again and I love it! Glad your life has slowed down and you are able to focus on you again.
  • Rnjennmcc
    Options
    Hi and Welcome:flowerforyou: I am an RN too so I know what you mean.....what area do you specialize in? I currently work in obstetrics and love it !!! This site along with the Ap is awesome...I am new and have found a lot of support here.
  • smilingrn
    smilingrn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Got to remember to use this site! I havent specialized yet. Currently working in med/surg. My goal is to go into oncology.
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Good luck and welcome! This is a really great website! :happy:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome!!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Welcome Julia! :flowerforyou:

I am new too and I am really enjoying the supportive online community.

Keep sharing your stories....it will help.

I've been active and healthy till just about 5 years ago till I reached menopause aaarrrgghhhhh! So now - a new adventure in maintaining fitness has started for me!!!

Best!

Julia :heart: