? on 30 Day Shred - Success? Schedule?

Options
2»

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    shreddingit - I am starting to read your blog...(great pics by the way). Am I reading your blog right - you did each level for 30 days?
    yes I did L2 for 30 and then L3 for another 30...I felt that was the only way to actually see good results from each level. thanks for reading !
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    WOW, shreddingit! Those pics on your blog look great. I can't believe you did that in such a short amount of time. I just started the 30 day shred this morning. You are definitely an inspiration! Hopefully I've see results soon.
    thanks for reading!....
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I wanna try this too, but at home I have a very small space to work out, so I was wondering if it was something where I would need a lot of room, or if I could do it in my tiny bedroom or cramped living room without running into walls/furniture?

You don't need a ton of room, I do it in my upstairs living room (which is small) the only thing I'm finding is the length of my space because of my height 5"11" I am couch to couch when doing some of the floor exercises...lol...I was doing the dvd in my basement living room but the ceiling height wasn't tall enough for jumping jacks, etc...ugg...which is why moved it up!
  • 0flynnstone0
    Options
    Cool! I think I should have enough space up in my room then, and it'll give me a reason to keep my room clean instead of throwing everything on the floor :)
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    I have done it for 17days now. I have lost inches and about 3 lbs. I find that I have to do some yoga or extra stretching before and espcially after because my body is so tight. (not like ripped sexy muscles... i wish, just needs more stretching)
  • shanna5
    Options
    I have done it for 17days now. I have lost inches and about 3 lbs. I find that I have to do some yoga or extra stretching before and espcially after because my body is so tight. (not like ripped sexy muscles... i wish, just needs more stretching)

Nice work! Encouraging - we are about the same, I'm 5'6" started out at 154, lost 16 pounds so far and wanting to get down to 133-135. I am hoping this Shred will help get me there, I've been stuck at my current weight loss for several months now :(