Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check in ~November 13

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
In a HUGE hurry this morning but wanted to get this out there for you other early birds...

Yesterday I did a grand total of 15 minutes on my bike. AND, I ate pizza for dinner! Oh well, didn't someone tell me last week to have 1 day where I go over? I'd say that yesterday was that day.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    In a HUGE hurry this morning but wanted to get this out there for you other early birds...

Yesterday I did a grand total of 15 minutes on my bike. AND, I ate pizza for dinner! Oh well, didn't someone tell me last week to have 1 day where I go over? I'd say that yesterday was that day.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    It was meant to happen.

Yesterday I did a 30 minute walk on the treadmill (20 of which was fast uphill) and 90 minutes of yoga. Then my husband came home and wanted to go for a walk, so I got an extra 30 minutes in. I never refuse an exercise partner.
  • MsSandyE28
    MsSandyE28 Posts: 15 Member
    This weekend I failed miserably!!! Ugh, so dissapointed in myself. This includes yesterday BTW. I am going back to the gym today and I am back on the horse so I should be ok! One day at a time right?!

Keep it up guys!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Yesterday, laid off the exercise equipment - drove to the river, and walked along beside the river in through the brush, and along the gravel. Sun shining - wind blowing... almost expected a tree to crash on us, but it was fun. Then drove to the top of a canyon and walked along the edge of the canyon area. Dark storm clouds on both sides of us whirling in the sky, wind gusting - but in the area we were, the sun shafted through and the wind was blocked. So could see the trees swaying all the way down the valley, but we were in a nice spot. Still exciting because we laid on our backs and looked up and the clouds were going against each other. Cool!

Managed to get in almost an hour of walking, and I do feel a little less achy this morning. Think I'll stick to just walking for the next few days.
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Hi everyone! I did a one hour boot camp class this morning and then 25 minutes on the stair climber beast... it's the WORST! I wanted to go for 30 minutes, but I barely made the 25. Oh well. Then I went and had the best deep tissue massage ever!!! I tell you, if you ever want to reward yourself for something, I say do it with a massage!

Have a great day everyone!

Love,
    Katie
  • I've been in a total hurry the past couple of days so haven't had a chance to get to the gym. I'm hoping to go back tomorrow morning. I took my son and his friend fishing at the end of the HB pier yesterday, from walking to my car, to the end of the pier and back to my car, I think I got about a mile's walk in. :smile: