Another Question about Stationary bikes

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
I bought that stationary bike for $25 from a lady who is moving. It is an "Advantage Fitness". Its in great condition, however when I go to a harder "speed" or up my resistance i guess you would say, its kinda gets to be a bit choppy. What I mean by that is its not so smooth, maybe because I am not strong enough? I can get going a little bit then it almost comes to a sudden stop.. Is that normal? Is it because I am not that strong?

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    I bought that stationary bike for $25 from a lady who is moving. It is an "Advantage Fitness". Its in great condition, however when I go to a harder "speed" or up my resistance i guess you would say, its kinda gets to be a bit choppy. What I mean by that is its not so smooth, maybe because I am not strong enough? I can get going a little bit then it almost comes to a sudden stop.. Is that normal? Is it because I am not that strong?
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    No body knows? :frown:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, but I don't know what would be wrong with the bike. It sounds like when a regular bike has a loose chain. I would ask a repair shop about it though. Good luck!
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    hey thats a great idea I never thought of that. I will get my husband to take a look. I should have done that from the start. He can fix ANYTHING.. Almost hahaha Thanks!