Just Introducing Myself

Options
I am starting a new phase in my life. My children are old enough that I won't feel guilty spending more time away from them. I have started taking real estate classes and after my mom told me about this website I actually feel like focusing on what I eat and making a conscious effort to lose weight. I conquered another bad habit, smoking, on October 14, 2010. I have been smoke free ever since, so I think I feel safe now trying to lose weight. I had to quite smoking first because my breathing was so horrible I couldn't exercise. My oxygen level is at 100% after being smoke free for 4 months, and I didn't get sick one time all winter. I was averaging a pretty bad sickness every 3 months while smoking.

I am excited to try this and just like quitting smoking I need to remember why I want to do this. It's for my health, and I want to be able to walk into any store and put on whatever I want and it will look good. If you haven't had to shop in the plus sizes you don't know what I'm talking about, good for you, but if you do know what I'm talking about you understand my motivation then.

Replies

• PepperJen
    Options
    Congratulations on quitting smoking1 You've obviously got great will power so it's only time till you achieve your fitness goals!

Jen x
  • jnam7619
    jnam7619 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you.