Voila! New Hair!

TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok, here it is!! Keep in mind this is barely styled, and was pulled back for a lot of the day simply because my hair is a bit funky immediately after being cut and needs a day to sort of relax! hahaha
What do you think now?? Love it or hate it?? :laugh:
l_271a224bd6fa220ff609e5feaa4e913e.jpg

Replies

• TamTastic
    Ok, here it is!! Keep in mind this is barely styled, and was pulled back for a lot of the day simply because my hair is a bit funky immediately after being cut and needs a day to sort of relax! hahaha
    What do you think now?? Love it or hate it?? :laugh:
    l_271a224bd6fa220ff609e5feaa4e913e.jpg
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,646 Member
    LOVE IT!! Nice going! you are sooooo brave!! It is adorable! Now I want to go cut mine too!!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    LOVE IT!!!!! I'm so glad you went for it!!!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Love it:bigsmile: So very cute.
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Very very cute!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Love it. You're adorable. (or adorable-er):flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    I think you look so great....really shows off your face and you look thinner...good decision!

Kim
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    It's so cute!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    HOLY MOLEY!! It looks fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    qué bonita!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    CUTE!!!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Looks FAB!! Much more spunky and really flattering :smile: Great choice!
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Great cut! Looks wonderful!
    :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Thanks so much everyone!! I already really liked it but you are making me feel even better about my decision!!! :bigsmile: It is fun and bouncy!! hehe I am starting to wonder why I didn't do this awhile ago! Oh well!! :) I just get a little wary having curls. Not everyone understands how to cut them!
  • Hair looks great, is that natural curl?? Looks like an easy style... :smile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Aww I love it! I think it makes u look so young and peppy! lol Not that you are old, but it definately makes u look even more youthful than u already do! *Insanely jealous* I LOVEEEE IT! :love:
  • TamTastic
    Hair looks great, is that natural curl?? Looks like an easy style... :smile:
    Yep, all natural! It is easy! I really love it! Especially for the summer! I tried it with a hairband and it looks nice too! And it's still long enough that I can pull it back for the gym.
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    OMG it is WAY TOO CUTE! Whenever I see your posts and your pic. I always think in my mind, how cute is she :happy:
    The short hair looks fantastic on your face!
    I just went 4 inches shorter myself. I may go another inch when I get it done again in the next few weeks...it always feels great for the summer to have shorter hair.
    Kel~ :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Aww I love it! I think it makes u look so young and peppy! lol Not that you are old, but it definately makes u look even more youthful than u already do! *Insanely jealous* I LOVEEEE IT! :love:

LOL I understand what you meant! I think the bounciness gives me a younger look! YAYY!! LOL! And what do you mean jealous?? Your hair looks great! I could NEVER pull that off!! But you look wonderful!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    lol thanks...but when mine gets as long as yours I'm gettin a perm! lmao
This discussion has been closed.