Pandora Bracelet.....HELP?

Options
This is an odd question lol but I am very confused...

Almost 2 weeks ago my boyfriend bought me a Pandora bracelet for an early Birthday gift (21 on Monday!!!) and the bracelet was very flexible. You could literally make a line with the chain but now.....it's totally stiff and barely flexible. It makes putting it on and closing it harder. Is this normal? This is just about the oddest thing I have ever seen..I showed it to a friend at work today that has one and she couldn't figure out why mine is like this because hers is still totally flexible and she's had it for alot longer then I've had mine.

I know this is really stupid but the bracelet was a good bit of money and I am scared that there is something wrong with it D:

Replies

• Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    You should take it back. Have the store look at it.
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Have him take it back in and explain the situation because I dont think thats suppose to happen
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have one too. I have had it for a couple years and it is flexible (as much as it can be now that it is full of beads). I would take it back and get a different one. Have fun filling it with beads. You coudl reward yourself with some for your wt. loss!
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    Why would this happen though? This makes NO sense! I mean it's flexible until you get close to closing it :/ then it stiffens up.
  • toodleton
    Options
    sounds like it's gotten twisted maybe
  • TDoan
    TDoan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I noticed mine does that also. This may be hard to explain but all you do is turn the braclet the other way and it is fine. Just mess with it a little and you will see what I mean.
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    I noticed mine does that also. This may be hard to explain but all you do is turn the braclet the other way and it is fine. Just mess with it a little and you will see what I mean.

I did, nothing..same thing :/
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!! Mine is Tues. *CHEERS* to pisces!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    Happy birthday!! Mine is Tues. *CHEERS* to pisces!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Can't wait =] Happy Early Birthday!!!!