Kashi Oatmeal

Options
Has anyone tried it?

I don't know why, but I am scared to try it.

Is it good???

Replies

• corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    I've not tried the oatmeal but I have tried other products and love all I have tried. I have the toasted berry crunch and honey sunshine cereals, pumpkin flaxseed bars, cherry chocolate bars, and the turtle rolls. I'm going to get the pizza this weekend to try. :bigsmile:
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I've not tried the oatmeal but I have tried other products and love all I have tried. I have the toasted berry crunch and honey sunshine cereals, pumpkin flaxseed bars, cherry chocolate bars, and the turtle rolls. I'm going to get the pizza this weekend to try. :bigsmile:

Thanks! I have only tried a couple of the cereals. Not sure why everything else scares me. LOL. Weird...
  • MightyMom4
    Options
    I've had it and think it is pretty good. If you like regular oatmeal I think you will like it.
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Love love love it! I have the Honey and Cinammon one (i think thats it). I also have the vanilla one but that one is too creamy so I mic them both =). Give it a shot. It's good stuff!!
  • Jess3Loves
    Options
    Love love love it! I have the Honey and Cinammon one (i think thats it). I also have the vanilla one but that one is too creamy so I mic them both =). Give it a shot. It's good stuff!!

I think I bought the maple and brown sugar...or maybe it's cinnamon, not sure. I am going to try it tomorrow morning for my attempt of getting back on track.
  • Jess3Loves
    Options
    Oh, one more question...

Do you guys make it with water or milk?