50lbs...

Options
2»

Replies

• gaterbear
    Options
    Outstanding job. Notice your son looks mighty proud both in the "before" and "after" picture. I am sure he will appreicate having you around a lot longer due to your hard work.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I wish I'd taken pictures of myself for before/after shots! You look incredible!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and cute picture with you sidekick!
  • bevpulse
    bevpulse Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • theTupper
    Options
    Thanks for the post! You and I are built nearly identically...and we don't look that different either. I started at the same weight you did. Awesome to see my future results. :-)

Thanks again.
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    WOW! What a difference! You have done a really good job!!!!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!
  • monkeygirl6
    Options
    Awesome job G! That shirt is too big now but a great way to track your progress. And as some others have already stated you do look younger in the last pic!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Super! You are looking great, and it's making you look younger. Congrats!:happy:
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You are doing splendidly! Not only do you look GREAT but you look younger too! Congrats on your success thus far! :)

BIG DITTO! :happy:
  • masha527
    Options
    what exactly did you do to loose 50 lbs? I want to do it in 3 months, do you think its possible?
  • GorillaNJ
    Options
    what exactly did you do to loose 50 lbs? I want to do it in 3 months, do you think its possible?

I follow the New Rules of Lifting Routine... 3-4 days of weight training a week and 1 day of cardio. I try my damnedest to eat better, replaced most of my carbs with whole grain options.. eat more chicken then anything else for dinner and count every thing I eat.

I started exercizing the week of Halloween.... so it has taken me 4 months to get to where I am today.
  • GorillaNJ
    Options
    dp...
  • kevanos
    kevanos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    respect bro.

50lbs in 4 months is really impressive.

You look way lighter in your after pic and I have afeeling you will completely transform if you lose your next 50 and get down to 210ish.

Congrats on taking the actions to reach your objectives.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!