Hello

Options
Just joined myfitnesspal, and I'm hoping it will help me stay more committed to reaching my goals, I have been on a weightloss roller coaster since March 2010, I have lost 35 lbs since I started (actually more, but then i gained some back) and have another 13 lbs to lose to reach my ideal BMI and another 22 to reach my ultimate goal! I'm also in a weight loss contest right now with over $400 on the line for first place and just under $150 for second place, and I am need to kick it up a notch if I'm gonna have any chance of winning!

Replies

• Jjame00
    Options
    Hi There, I just joined this site in January, it really helps me control my calories and workouts...I have only lost 10 lbs so far but feel so much bettter (30 more to go)....
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    10 lbs since January, that's great! I hope to do the same by the end of next month!
  • StephSlayman
    StephSlayman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been on a rolle-rcoaster for years!! I really am serious about losing and keeping the weight off. We leave for Miami in a few weeks and just planned a trip to Jamaica with our kids over spring break. I know that isn't a lot of time but I am working like crazy to look better in my bikini! I have always worked out of dieted but have never really written down my food. What a difference!! Good luck to everyone out there hoping for the same goal...Look better and feel great!
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    keep it up and stay motivated!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome
    mfp is fab. i have been trying to lose weight since jan 2010 and been on a yoyo diet and lost 17lbs. i joined mfp mid jan and have lost 11lbs since then! so stick with it and it will work. to think i struggled for the whole of last year to lose 17lbs! wish id known abt mfp sooner!