Pole & Chair Dancing Exercise Class

Options
NikkisNewStart
NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
My friend asked me to join her in a pole & chair dancing exercise class... stripper style.

The only thing I could think about was this video... lol I'm so scared to take the plunge!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_FpCI9bypQ

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I say go for it if your interesed in doing it.....Its a class so you wont be earning any money....lol
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My friends and I are signed up to take Stripper 101 (in Planet Hollywood) when we go to Vegas in May -- I think it is going to be a hoot and looks like a pretty good workout!

LOL@ your video, it makes me crack up every time I see it.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    My friend said she burned over 500 calories in the class (she has a hrm) so I know it would be a good burn! I may try it out even though it is way beyond my comfort zone. I need to break out of my shell!
  • KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    it's a good workout and I'm sure the husband won't mind ;)
  • Christie81
    Christie81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ahahaha! That video is SO funny! :)
  • aytch_d
    Options
    Go for it! What a confidence booster as well!
    If you dont like it, dont go back ;)
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I was just looking for a class in my area today, I really want to try this! Unfortunately the closest place to me was 45 minutes away and it's no longer in business! An hour and a half drive to a class plus the cost of fuel isn't in my budget right now sadly. Don't be scared, take the plunge! Those classes aren't anything like shakin' it for some dollars, lol, and are actually great for building upper body strength. Like others said, if you don't like it, don't go back! At least you won't be left wondering whether you'd enjoy it or not =). By the way, I LOVE that video...it had me cracking up! No worries, I don't think that will be you =P