Breakfast advice...

Options
2»

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Have you tried doing a workout in the morning? Working out usually wakes up my metabolism pretty effectively. I'm hungry within an hour of moderate exercise. Also, yeah peanut butter is good. I usually only have half a serving on toast or half a bagel. It's filling and has the good fat in it.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    We almost never eat breakfast before 10 a.m. "Lunch" is usually served between 1 and 2 in the afternoon. The kids have a snack around 4, and dinner is usually around 7 but as late as 8. (We also sleep later and stay up later than a lot of folks.) It is unusual, but what works for our family. :ohwell:

ETA: my point is... eat according to a schedule that works for you, not just at a time you are "supposed" to be hungry.
  • Charli666
    Options
    i've tried exercising, and that doesn't work, i'm gonna try carrott sticks and oatmeal next week (not together!!! lol) thanks all
  • blittle40
    Options
    I am not in the UK but I can tell u what I've done and its worked really well. I (actually my whole family) drinks this shake called "Shakeology", it has all the nutrients your body needs to kick start your day. And we use almond milk or water with a banana (or any fruit of ur choice...or none at all), with powdered peanut butter(it has a lot less fat and calories than traditional PB). You can mix it any way u choose...my husband lost 25 lbs in the first 2 months and I lost 12 lbs in that same 2 month period...you can only buy it online...let me know and I can help you find it..