Stay at home moms

Options

Replies

• GatorLvr13
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I am a SAHM with 2 boys who are 11 and 7. I am a FT student (Distance Learning) so I sometimes have a lil time on my hands. Would love to add more friends..need all the support I can get!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm a fellow stay-at-home mom too! Audrey is almost 4 and Finley is 8 months. I love having new mommy friends on MFP, because it seems we all share a lot of the same issues in regards to working out and feeding our families healthy meals. It's more fun to do it together too!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm also a SAHM. Abigail is almost 3 and Maxwell is 9 months. I love getting the support and encouragement from other SAHM. Especially when my working mom friend's don't understand how I can be so busy and feel like I have little time to workout or down time to myself. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me any of you :)

Im a SAHM to my babies who are 2 years 8months (boy) and 8 months (girl)
  • princesschikee
    Options
    Also a stay at home mom of a 10 yr old girl and 8 year old boy. Wouldn't have it any other way. I love doing cardio, lifting weights and eating clean. Oh yeah, and hanging out here too. ;)
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i'm a SAHM...i have a little girl of 2 who is severely disabled(Rett Syndrome) and a little boy of 1!

i'm a bit of an mfp addict :)
  • t1981
    t1981 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 3 girls- 9, 7 annd 2 :)
  • clneary
    clneary Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom also, I have a 21 yr old (not at home) a 20 yr old at home with here 8mth old that i watch and a 14 and a 3 yr old and my 20 yr old is due again in sept so i will have a newborn to watch then ......i have all girls and then the grandson....and then new little one not sure yet-a girl ???? i am here for support and help i love mfp
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    hey i am in for that. i have 4 kids, 3 at home. add me to your friends if u like
  • 33nessy
    33nessy Posts: 104
    Options
    oh when i say 3 at home i mean 1 is 6 and at school, then i have a almost 5 year old, 3 and 1 year old (boy, girl, boy, girl - in that order)
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    There's a SAHM thread in the motivation section you might ike to look up :smile:
  • curran80
    Options
    Hi

I am a SAHM with a 19 month daughter, have sent you an add
  • geoffspinky
    Options
    Hi I'm theresa, four kids- girl(10) boy (9) girl (5) boy (2) I am busy!!!! Im looking for the same thing, moms like me looking for support!
  • dawn454
    dawn454 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, SAHM of two boys 5 & 7! :smile:
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 3 year old and a 3 month old.
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 21 month old son :-) Great to see that there are other stay at home moms on here! I think the most difficult thing about being a SAHM while trying to loose weight, is the kid's snacks! Every time he eats a snack, I feel like I should too! (currently trying to get him to gain weight, so the food he eats is not the best for me!)
  • Deszare
    Deszare Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mommy. I have 3 daughters ages 7,4 almost 5 and a 19 month old.Before I was a member to this site I've already lost 12 lbs. I haven't weighed myself again sense I've been a member. I will be weighing myself in 4 days from now and hopefully my results are awesome because I've been working my butt off! lol
  • Becca619
    Becca619 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 3 year old boy and a 4 month old girl. Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Paccie
    Paccie Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi I am also a SAHM to a 4 and 21 mth boys. Feel free the friend me any of you.
  • Rayanne23
    Rayanne23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi there,
    i'm a stay at home mom to an 18 month old very busy little man. i would love to have a friend or two to help keep me motivated :o)