just for me ! :)

Options
I am doing this just for me . My boyriend of 9 yrs say he loves me the way I am but I think if I lost 30 pounds my self confidence would be much high. I think I would be able to enjoy alot more things and well just all around enjoy being seen. :smile:

Replies

• tricia71773
    Options
    I am doing this just for me . My boyriend of 9 yrs say he loves me the way I am but I think if I lost 30 pounds my self confidence would be much high. I think I would be able to enjoy alot more things and well just all around enjoy being seen. :smile:
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I can relate on the self-confidence level. My boyfriend is so supportive it's scary. Welcome to MFP!
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome tricia71773!

My husband is also very supportive but I know I'd feel better if I were healthier. And knowing that I am being a good example to my kids would be the best reward! The 2nd best reward would be to fit in the suede skirt my husband bought me after my daughter was born... 10 years ago... that I've never been able to wear! :happy:

Good luck!
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    I hear you ladies!! The hubby loves my body especially after 2 kids.... But.. I dont think they
    understand 110%.. but they sure are are 110% supportive!!!
    Welcome, and I hope you reach your goals!! One day at a time!
  • tricia71773
    Options
    I am pretty excited about the new diet.. i am even more excited that I found this site... I have looked all over the net to find something like this.... this site is the best one I have found ... and it is easy to use . Not only all that but all the blogs I have read are so down to earth . The recipes are great the advice everyone offers ect... I just have to say I think this is going to be great. I just turned my friend on to this also . we are going to do it together. I look forward to checking this everyday and seeing all the new ideas... Thank you :love: :love: