I'm out of my size 12's!!

Options
2»

Replies

• twinkier
    twinkier Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is so great!!! Let's keep it going!!! My size 12's are fitting loose now. I am glad! Whoo Hoo..... :smile:
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I can ALMOST fit into my 12's again... Thanks for the inspiration! Keep up the good work!
    You can Do It!!! just take one day at a time! Slow loss is the best, it will stay off! :flowerforyou:
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    ! I don't want to buy any clothes until I reach my size 6 goal, but I think that's going to be hard to do.

That is awesome that you are doing so well. I am seeing some of my pants getting to big which is a nice thing. If you don't want to spend much money but need the clothes look into marshals or clearance sections. If you don't think it will be to long before you are in your size 6 check out walmart for a quick in between pant.. Keep up the great work!
  • veromancha
    Options
    Great job girl!!!! You worked hard and look at you now! Congrats and good luck with the rest!
    THanks!:flowerforyou:
  • veromancha
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is so great!!! Let's keep it going!!! My size 12's are fitting loose now. I am glad! Whoo Hoo..... :smile:
    Yay!!! we can do this!!:drinker:
  • veromancha
    Options
    I am also VERY jealous! GREAT JOB!
  • veromancha
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    congradulations! it is great when all of your hard work and dedication materializes in these ways. it makes it all worth while!
    Yes it does, Thank you!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Yeah me too! I bought size 10 jeans on Friday and am so happy. Keep up your hard work - maybe you will even be a 4 by summer ;-)
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    my goal for March is to get back into my 10's. So happy for you!! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!