THE OSCARS!!! Your Best Picture Pick?

Options
ThatDollSally
ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
I've been pretty busy this year and haven't gotten to the movies much, so I've only seen three of the best picture noms: The Social Network, Black Swan and Toy Story 3. As great as all those are (Love Aaron Sorkin and Natalie Portman), I have to say I'm voiting for Toy Story 3. I left the theatre thinking how brilliant it was and how it could win Best Picture. Of course, growing up with Andy probably doesn't hurt my love for the movie!

I also think that Social Network should get Best Score (I LOVE Trent Reznor!) and Natalie Portman should get Best Actress for Black Swan. What are you picks?

Replies

• bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The King's Speech all the way!
    :bigsmile:
    Best movie I've seen in a long time. Totally awesome.
    I thought Social Network was a yawn...since I fell asleep while watching it...haha.
    Toy Story was cute.
    Never got the Black Swan...but it sounds good too.
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    The King's Speech.... and not because Colin Firth is awesomely gorgeous (though that is a good reason too :) )
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    The King's Speech is the best movie I've seen in a long time...possibly the best movie I've ever seen. If it doesn't win, I'll be sad!
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a lot of love for The King's Speech! It must have come out in December because I only heard about it recently, though all the buzz was good. I guess it's one that I'll have to check out, especially if it wins tonight!